Just a quick update as some players reported performance issues that hopefully got fixed with this one.
While doing that we also included some other smaller things that would have been implemented in the next update anyway.
Content including in this update:
- Performance issue fix
- Some players reported performance issues that nobody from our team had
- We therefore investigated it further together with Jon-Jon (member from our community) who checked the new version and said that the performance issues he encountered with the previous version 1.3.0 are gone
- Hopefully the changes we made will also help anyone else and if you still have issues don’t hesitate to contact us in Discord
- Adjusted “Buy” button in “Town Hall” on the “Upgrade” view to link to the correct NeftyBlocks drop page to buy the “Camp”
- Adjusted “Buy” buttons in “School” on the “Upgrade” view to link to the correct NeftyBlocks drop page to buy the respective settlement upgrade “Mine” / “Forest” / “Field” and also in the info popup when you don’t have any of these settlement upgrades yet
- Adjusted “ESC” key to now open the settings menu
- Adjusted the key from “f” to “space” for “dash” while running around with the Waxel Ninja
Please reload the play page and empty your cache in order to get the newest game client loaded. (ctrl + f5)