On this page you can find a short manual regarding our Waxel World game.
After logging in you will see the following in-game screen which is basically your settlement in the Waxel World:
- Displays your in-game resources and NFTs in your wallet
- By clicking on one of the icons an appropriate window will be displayed
- E.g.: Clicking on the Waxel Ninjas, will open the “Town Hall” window
Account and Logout
- Your account / wallet will be displayed here
- By clicking on your name, the “Logout” popup will appear
Mute / Unmute icon
- Mutes and unmutes the in-game music
Reload / Sync icon
- Reloads the whole game UI by syncing your in-game assets and NFTs in your wallet
- There is a delay of 5 seconds after clicking on this icon
By clicking on one of the buildings, the respective menu / website will be opened:
- Here you can register your Waxel Ninjas in order to send them to search for new Citizens and extra NFTs via events like “The Great Storm“
- The limit per settlement / account / wallet is 10 Waxel Ninjas
- The limit can be extended by registering a “Camp” Settlement Upgrade NFT
- Here you can mint your in-game Citizens into a “Citizens – 10x” NFT pack in order to trade or sell them on the secondary market
- There is also the option to burn a “Citizens – 10x” NFT pack in order to add 10 Citizens to your in-game assets
- Here you can administrate all 7 professions
- Blend professions, register, send out to work in order to find materials, refine materials, craft items, equip / unequip items
- You will also be able to burn your professions after reaching 0 uses in order to have a chance of 10% in getting back 1 Citizen
- The limit per settlement / account / wallet is 10 per gatherer profession (Miner / Lumberjack / Farmer)
- The limit can be extended by registering the respective “Mine” / “Forest” / “Field” Settlement Upgrade NFT which also gives a bonus of gathering 5% more materials, but it is only applicable once per settlement
- Overview of all your items and details regarding every item
- You will also be able to burn your items here in order to have a chance of 10% in getting back 1 material that was needed to craft them
- Overview of all your materials and details regarding every material
- Here you can mint your in-game materials into a “[Material] – 10x” NFT pack in order to trade or sell them on the secondary market
- There is also the option to burn a “[Material] – 10x” NFT pack in order to add 10 [materials] to your in-game assets
- Shop to buy “Profession books” that are needed in order to blend professions
- Links to the secondary marketplace
Things to keep in mind
As Waxel World is a blockchain / NFT game, things work a bit differently compared to traditional games. For example most actions are done directly on the blockchain and the processing of data can take several seconds compared to traditional games were most things are instant.
Therefore here is a list of things to keep in mind:
In-game assets won’t be updated correctly every time
As already said this is a blockchain game and most of the actions happen on the blockchain that runs outside the game on decentralised servers.
Therefore it can be that you won’t see the correct state of your in-game assets and NFTs after doing certain actions.
Please give the game about 3-5 seconds each time you do a transaction!
If it is still not updated, then use the “Reload / Sync” button at the bottom right of the game to sync it.
Bulk actions (Register / Unregister / Search / Work)
We got bulk actions for register / unregister / search for the Waxel Ninjas in the “Town Hall” and register / unregister / work for the professions in the “School”. You can use them by clicking on the images of the Waxel Ninjas / professions.
You should always try to use them as it saves a lot of your staked WAX CPU (even if you just use it for 2 Waxel Ninjas / professions)
Buying / selling / transferring NFTs outside the game
In order show the correct amount if in-game assets and NFTs in the game, the game will need to be reloaded / synced with your wallet.
You can use the “Reload / Sync” button at the bottom right of the game to do that.
Transferring / selling Waxel Ninjas while a “Search” is happening / is finished but result is not checked yet
If you transfer your Waxel Ninja while a “Search” is happening / is finished but result is not checked yet, the timer will be reset and you won’t get a citizen.
Transferring / selling professions while “Work” is happening / is finished but result is not checked yet
If you transfer your profession while “Work” is happening / is finished but result is not checked yet, the timer will be reset and you won’t gather a material.
Transferring / selling professions while “Refining” or “Crafting” is happening / is finished but result is not checked yet
If you transfer your profession while “Refining” or “Crafting” is happening / is finished but result is not checked yet, the timer will be reset and you won’t get back the materials that are needed for the recipe as they are consumed when the process is started.
Burning / transferring of items outside the game while equipped on a profession
It is only possible to burn or transfer items outside the game if they are not equipped on a profession.
Burning / transferring of professions outside the game while an item is equipped
It is only possible to burn or transfer professions outside the game if they have no items equipped.
There is 10% chance of getting back a material that was used for crafting it.
However this is only applicable if the item was used at least once, as this is the only way how it gets “registered” to the game.
Registering of Settlement Upgrade NFTs
These NFTs are the only ones that get transferred to the “Waxel World” smart contract after getting registered (hence you won’t see them in your wallet).
By unregistering them in the game, they will be transferred back to your wallet.
Buying of professions and items on the secondary market
Before you buy a profession or item on the secondary market, check how many “Uses (left)” / “Durability (uses left)” are on the NFT as people can set them up for sale at any time. To be on the save side refresh the complete page before doing the final buy.