Guess the one (or should I say two?) thing(s) you all have been waiting for are finally implemented in today’s update!
Content including in this update:
- Added “Bulk -> Check” for the search result of Citizens after your Waxel Ninjas went out to search for them
- Added “Bulk -> Check” for the work result of materials after your gatherer professions went out to work
- Times for “Refining” and “Working” are now pulled directly from the smart contract instead of a value from withing Unity
- “Mint” function in the “Warehouse” was polished to be more reliable
- “Add” function in the “Camp” was polished to be more reliable
- Fixed bug where after burning an item and being lucky in receiving 1 material back the popup with the result was not displayed
- Fixed bug where the “Craft” button was still displayed as active for professions even their left uses have been already at 0
- Adjusted top header menu on the play page to not overlap the game for mobile devices
It could be that not the correct values are displayed in the result popup for the “Bulk -> Check” actions because the blockchain is too slow for the UI, but everything is working correctly on the smart contract level!
Please reload the play page and empty your cache in order to get the newest game client loaded. (ctrl + f5)
- Work on further QoL features
- Fixes of smaller bugs
- Preparation for new features besides the housing system