Are you looking for a new opportunity in life?
A 100% dedicated team?
An awesome community that truly loves what you are developing?
Do you want to be part of Waxel, the next big play and earn game on the WAX blockchain and beyond?
Then don’t stop reading, check the requirements and apply to become part of the Waxel team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a dedicated developer that wants to become part of our core team and shape the future of the Waxel World and Waxel overall in the years to come.
Requirements – Technical:
- Game development in Unity (C#)
- Be able to deploy the smart contract, the game and update / maintain it with us
- Version control via Git and use of GitHub
Requirements – Soft skills:
- Bringing in your own ideas (we are not looking for a “coding monkey”)
- We want you to shape the Waxel World with us together!
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Fluent in English
Requirements – Bonus:
- Familiar with agile software development (Scrum / Kanban)
- Familiar with the following tools we use on a daily basis for working on requirements / planning / communication etc.:
- Trello, miro, Discord and Google sheets
- Development of sustainable game economies
What we offer:
- A highly competent and dedicated team that wants to establish Waxel not only as the next big play and earn game, but as a known brand in the coming years
- Development that is focused on quality
- Being able to work in a small team where you are not one of many, but someone that can shape the future of the project together with us
- Open communication
- Remote work
- We are based in Germany / Belgium and all work remotely
- Being flexible in picking the time when you want to work
- Of course this is in consultation with the team as there are meetings we have to hold together and tasks that require to work together at the same time
If you really want to join our team, then fill out the following form and we will get in contact with you after reviewing your application for a live interview.